Bobinga wood hair-brush 23 cm. Diameter mm 70 Cod. SP85K
A naturally shinier finish for extra long hair.
Heat-resistant brush 25 cm Diameter 65mm Cod. SP114C
Spreads the heat avoiding thermal shock on the hair; adds a special brightness to the hair.
Long tail comb 21 cm Cod. 57820
Divide into sections, back combing: a small wonder to make perfect the most complex hairstyles.
Brush with soft moulded tips 20.5 cm Cod. SP226 NER
Professional quality and design for detangling thick hair, thanks to its wide surface area.
Brush with soft moulded tips 23.5 cm Cod. SP223 NER
The essential universal brush for fast and effective results on medium and long length hair.
9-teeth Afro Pick 12 cm Cod. 57878
“Afro” comb with large teeth ideal for curly or wavy hair. Detangles hair without destructuring the stem.
Comb with pick 21 cm Cod. 55862
Carbon fiber eliminates the annoying electrostatic effect on the hair; ideal for back combing and styling.
Brush with soft moulded tips 22.5 cm Cod. SP108 NER
Brush with nylon pins. Rounded tips, ideal for wet hair and detangling.
Professional mirror 23.5 X 18 cm Cod. 71471 NER
Practical and stylish hair salon mirror, big size.
Warranties & Quality
The brand Jäneke summarizes all these realities under a single “umbrella brand” that is for us a synonym for a thorough evaluation of price and quality.
1. The products are accompanied by a regular bill of sale valid for the 12-month warranty on compliance lack. sui difetti di conformità.
1a. For purchases invoiced to individuals and companies VAT holders, the warranty on compliance lack is 6 months.
2. Some proposed collections offer extended warranty periods: in these cases, the warranty period is specified in the Additional Information section of the product data sheet.
3. The 24 month warranty applies to products that prove lack of conformity, provided that they are used properly and in accordance with their intended use and maintenance.
4. Jäneke in committed to get involved as quickly as possible.
5. In case of replacement of a product, the Customer is responsible for properly packing the returned parts in order to prevent damages.
The contents of www.janeke.it site are the exclusive property of Giorgio Jäneke srl and therefore protected and covered by national and international legislation. Consequently, users are not authorized to use these contents for purposes not specifically indicated by the site. In the event of violation, Giorgio Jäneke srl may reserve the right to take action against the violator. Giorgio Jäneke srl reserves the right to modify at any time the contents of its site, without prior warning. There is no charge for browsing the www.janeke.it site, portal access is free and registration is discretionary. Information and data in the www.janeke.it portal are carefully verified. We apologise in advance for any inaccuracies and we would ask users to contact us at the addresses below, so we can make rectifications. By registering, the user agrees and concurs, moreover, that Giorgio Jäneke srl is in no way responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damages of any nature or type suffered by the user or by third parties during browsing and consultation of the Giorgio Jäneke srl site, and in relation to any ensuing initiatives in which the user may decide to participate. We remind all users that they are liable for the truth and completeness of information they transmit to the www.janeke.it site. This information will be given independently by users when they register and are sent strictly personal email account and password. Equally, at the time of issue, the user has explicitly authorised addressees of this information to handlethese data, in compliance with current legislation. Moreover, when registering, Giorgio Jäneke srl informs the user, who is therefore aware of this, that the company is cannot be held liable for any other sites the user may access using links included in the portal. Consequently, Giorgio Jäneke srl declines any responsibility for the contents of these sites and is in no way liable for any damages of any nature or type suffered by the user or by third parties deriving from their use or from what they offer. The user may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions given in the portal.
Giorgio Jäneke srl a company incorporated and operating under Italian law (hereinafter also referred to simply as “Giorgio Jäneke srl” or the “Data Controller”), recognizes the importance of the privacy of those using its own websites, and undertakes to observe such privacy.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
In general, Giorgio Jäneke srl does not collect the personal data of users visiting and consulting the Website, with the exception of so-called browsing data. The technological platform by means of which the Website is made available to the user, in fact automatically records certain browsing data – transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communications protocols – such as the name of the Internet provider, the source website, the pages visited, the date and duration of each visit, etc. Such information permits access to the Website and the use of certain services, and this information may be utilized in an anonymous, aggregated form for statistical purposes and in order to verify the correct functioning of the Website.
Giorgio Jäneke srl does not collect such data in order to associate them with other information about users, and subsequently to identify such users; nevertheless, the data in question, by their very nature, may permit the identification of users following processing and association with other information. Browsing data may thus be used by Giorgio Jäneke srl to ascertain whether any liability exists regarding computer crimes committed to the detriment of the Website, or by means of the Website. Without prejudice to such event, the aforementioned browsing data are only stored temporarily, in accordance with applicable law.
Data volunteered by the user
Giorgio Jäneke srl collects and processes the personal data that the user voluntarily provides when he/she interacts with the Website’s functions and services, such as in the event of registration in order to have information about new developments from the world of Giorgio Jäneke srl, and to receive newsletters and other commercial information, and to send spontaneous applications for information or communications to Giorgio Jäneke srl.
Those sections in which the user’s personal data is collected, contain a statement drawn up pursuant to Section 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, and ask for the user’s specific agreement to the processing of the personal data supplied in said sections, in compliance with the aforementioned Decree.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Giorgio Jäneke srl process users’ personal data for the following purposes:
- the management of registration for the Website, and the operational management of Website navigation;
- the management of Website security;
- market surveys and statistical calculations;;
- personnel recruitment;
- compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- the exercise of rights in courts of law.
Furthermore, once the user’s authorization has been given, the Data Controller may process the data for the purpose of establishing individual and group profiles (profiling), and for marketing purposes such as the communication, by newsletter, e-mail or sms, of information and/or updates regarding Giorgio Jäneke srl’s products, or regarding any ventures or events organized by Giorgio Jäneke srl and by the other companies in the Giorgio Jäneke srl Group, including any invites to take part in such ventures or attend such events.
Nevertheless, the user may decide at any time not to have such e-mails (newsletters) sent: for each type of communication, the manner in which the user may refuse the processing of data or the sending of e-mails, shall be explained.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
With the exception of browsing data (which are collected by the system automatically), the user may choose whether to provide data for the aforementioned purposes or not. Failure to provide data for marketing purposes shall not affect your access to those features offered by the Website, with the exception of those services strictly connected to registration, which shall not be available. Failure to provide data for profiling purposes shall not affect your access to those features offered by the Website.
MEANS OF DATA PROCESSING
The user’s personal data shall be processed using computerized and data transmission systems, mainly by electronic and computerized means, as well as on paper in the case of certain specific operations.
In accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, specific safety measures shall be observed to prevent the loss of data, the illegal or incorrect use thereof, and unauthorized access to such data.
PERSONS INVOLVED IN DATA PROCESSING
The user’s personal data shall be processed by persons appointed as data processors pursuant to Sections 29 and 30 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Moreover, with the user’s authorization said data may be transferred outside of Italy to other companies in the Giorgio Jäneke srl Group with registered offices in non-EU countries: in the latter case, the data in question shall be covered by adequate levels of protection.
Furthermore, Giorgio Jäneke srl may disclose the data to other third parties, such as professionals, consultants and, in general, any third parties cooperating with Giorgio Jäneke srl in the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, or to third parties to whom given services have been outsourced.
In any case, Giorgio Jäneke srl undertakes to supply said third parties exclusively with those data strictly required in order to perform the services and operations assigned to such third parties; Giorgio Jäneke srl also undertakes to do everything possible to ensure that the third parties use the data they receive exclusively for the purposes indicated by Giorgio Jäneke srl, and in accordance with the provisions governing personal data processing.
The user’s personal data may be disclosed to other companies as well in the event of mergers, demergers, takeovers, the sale of a business or business unit, or of other extraordinary corporate transactions.
The user’s personal data may also be disclosed to those recipients deemed legitimate by law or regulation, as, for example, in the case of requests on the part of the appointed public authorities or the legal authorities, or in general within the context of legal proceedings, and also in order to protect and defend the Website and the rights of Giorgio Jäneke srl .
Such persons shall process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers or data
CONNECTION TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Website or the messages that Giorgio Jäneke srl sends users may contain the banners, advertising messages and advertisements of third parties or of the Data Controller’s business partners.
Giorgio Jäneke srl thus invite users to take care when accepting offers of services from third parties, and to read the information provided by the third party regarding its processing of personal data, which the Data Controller has no control over, nor can be held liable for.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
The data controller is Giorgio Jäneke srl, with registered office in Veduggio con Colzano, Via Verdi 9 20837 (MB) Italy
Users of the Website may exercise their rights under Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 set out in full below. Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. Data Subject’s rights
(Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.